Hi Tweety! I'm short and want to look taller for my prom. What should I do?
- Confidence- This is the one thing I can guarantee that will make you look taller. When you have confidence, it straightens up your back, evens out your shoulders, and makes you smile.
- Pilates/Yoga- An awesome way to work on your posture which helps you stand tall. It also helps you pull in your stomach which straightens out the body.
- Dress- Wearing a floor knee-length dress might be your best choice because it will add length to your legs. An illusion of height.
- Shoes- Picking the right shoes can make make you appear tall. So look for shoes that are at least 4-5 inches in heel. Just be sure to wear a height that you can walk in and remember that your safety/health is more important!
- Hair- High buns are looking good this year so try one on for size and watch yourself grow...lol
Hope this helps!!!
Do you have ANY prom questions? Be sure to email YHCpromcountdown@gmail.com
For more prom information check out YHC's Prom Countdown Website at: www.yhcpromcountdown.onsugar.com